Similar Link

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Affiliates for beginners who can start with 0 Balance

555 Bd Shop
I felt that my body and life would be destroyed by the company, and I decided to quit the company.
I'm not sure if I'm lucky, but when I was working, I didn't have the time or energy to play, so I saved some money. 
So I was able to slowly think about how to swing in the future.
What was most painful in the office worker era was the relationship with unreasonable bosses and unreasonable customers.
So the next time I worked, I wanted to be able to work alone, regardless of whether my boss was a customer.

I also thought that I wanted to work as much as I wanted when I liked it.
First put your hands on 
Many people will think of stocks and FX if they say that they can work alone, and if they can succeed, they can get a lot of money in a short period of time.
I was one of them, and I started out with stocks and FX.
If you say the conclusion suddenly, it is a defeat ...
I tried various things such as day trading (trading method that completes trading in a day) and swing trading (method of trading in days to weeks), but the spirit and the principal were cut down.
I was timid and fortunately had decided that I would buy only a small amount before I could earn, so I could quit before I was injured.
In a few years, I quickly woke up from the delusion of being a millionaire ...
Engage in affiliates
Even now, I think “Affiliate is the best!”, But until I failed with stocks and FX, I didn't feel at all affiliated.
Isn't it so?
Stocks and FX can be millions, tens of millions, or hundreds of millions just by clicking on the mouse while looking at the chart.
Compared to that, affiliates can make homepages and blogs, write articles, and get information on how to make thousands of yen a month.
So I used to be an affiliate
Too plain
Too little to earn
Too cumbersome
I had the impression that

However, because I can't make money with stocks or FX, I started an affiliate that inevitably met the condition of being able to complete it alone and work at my own convenience.
Affiliates ... are n’t they?
But after actually studying and practicing affiliates, I came to think "This is amazing!"
Compared to stocks and FX, it is “too plain, too little income, too much trouble”.
But there were very good points compared to stocks and FX.
I don't need funds
Basically you don't have to worry about losing money (unless you hit an ad or use paid content)
No need to adjust work time to stock market or exchange market time
You can get a mechanism (blog or site) that generates rewards even if you do nothing
I can keep my spiritual margin
Etc.
The reason is that affiliates just create their own blogs (sites), post ads, and wait for revenue to be generated.
Compared to other businesses, it is similar to installing a vending machine on your land, creating a paid parking lot, or building a condominium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning

Artificial Intelligence, or AI, has already received a lot of buzz in the past decade. Still, it continues to be one of the new technology t...